Hello, enthusiasts! Are you ready to develop your talents? If yes, then this is your chance to explore your skills in real case scenarios.
Here’s a great opportunity for all the students to get free training by Forage to grow your career. Forage has recently launched the “Hp Software Engineering Program“, a free training, for the students.
For more details regarding this free training, check out the following information.
Also read: Google Announced Winter Internship | Software Engineering Intern, Winter 2023
About the Program
Welcome to the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Engineering Virtual Experience Program — we are so excited to have you here! HPE is a global edge-to-cloud company built to transform businesses. We help our customers connect, protect, analyze, and act on all data and applications wherever they live to turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.
In this program, you will learn how to design and build a RESTful web service using Java Spring Boot and our GreenLake cloud platform. Then, you will learn how to add application support for uploading data and how to create unit tests. At the end of each task, you will be able to compare your work with the model answers provided by our team.
We hope this program will help you discover a career in software engineering and a potential career with us at HPE.
Course Plan for this Program
- Create a Proposal for a RESTful Web Service – Explore how to use Java Spring Boot and the GreenLake cloud platform to design a RESTful web service
- Build a Basic RESTful Web Service – Using Java Spring Boot, build a basic RESTful Web Service that can send basic server requests
- Implement the Ability to Upload Data – Add application support for uploading JSON data
- Create Unit Tests – Develop a set of unit tests to assess your application’s performance
Benefits of HP Developer Program
- Gain real work experience– This virtual experience program is free for students
- When you complete this program, you’ll earn a personalized completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- Set yourself up for success– Completing this program can help you gain new confidence and methods for turning your talents into practical skills that you can use at work.
- Do it in your own time– Fit the Consultant Program in with your busy schedule. Learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
Yes, there would be a free verified Certificate by HP Enterprises for all the participants.
When you complete the Software engineering program, you’ll earn a personalized completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Other Free Professional Programs by Forage
- GE Explorer Series: Human Resources Program- Click Here
- Software Engineering Virtual Experience Program- Click Here
- Markets Division (Sales and Trading) Virtual Intern Experience (Asia)- Click Here
- Cyber Security Global Virtual Internship- Click Here
Also read: Stanford University 200+ Free Certification Courses 2021 | Free Verified Certificate
How to Apply for HP Software Engineering Program?
To Apply for HP Software Engineering Work Experience Program, CLICK HERE