Hey enthusiasts! Here’s a piece of good news for you all. IIT Goa has recently launched a free certification course for all the learners out there. This opportunity will surely assist you to grow up your career.
For better clarity regarding this amazing program, check out the following details.
About the free IIT Goa Course
IIT Goa has recently launched “MPI in Action – Parallelization of unsteady heat conduction solvers”, a free certification course for all the enthusiasts out there. This short course introduces the application of MPI to parallelize simple CFD solvers.
At the end of the course, with the help of hands-on sessions, you will be able to write a parallel solver to deal with 2D unsteady heat conduction problems in Cartesian grids.
Topics to be covered
Following topics will be covered in this free course:
- Review of finite difference methods and MPI concepts
- Parallelization of 1D unsteady heat conduction equation
- Discretization of 2D heat conduction equation using finite difference/volume methods
- Parallelization of 2D unsteady heat conduction equation
Criteria for this course is that students must be from the following field of degree only:
- Ph.D. (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- Masters (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- 3rd and 4th year UG Students (any stream of Science or Engineering)
Students should have a basic understanding of finite difference or finite volume methods, and fundamental MPI concepts. Students should have a computer with Linux and MPI installed.
There’s no such program fee. This program is completely free, but registration is mandatory.
The Registration Deadline for this free program is 26th September 2021. The course will start on 2nd October 2021.
This course will be a 2 Days learning program.
Yes, there will be a free verified certificate from IIT Goa for all the participants.
How to Apply?
For official notification by IIT Goa: Click Here
To apply for this amazing program: Click Here