Hello Learner, this post is to inform you about that ISRO launched 3 Free Courses for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students. If you complete this course, then you will get a free certificate from ISRO without any examination.
About Courses –
For the Four courses –
1. 83rd Geospatial technology for hydrological modelling (July 19-30, 2021)
2. 84th Geospatial Modelling for Watershed Management (August 02-06, 2021)
3. 1017th one day workshop on SAR application for flood hazard mapping & monitoring (July 16, 2021)
4. 1015th one day workshop on Lunar Remote Sensing and Applications (August 11, 2021)
According to ISRO, participants can register for one of the programs of their choice or can enrol for all the available courses.
The course duration is different for different ISRO courses starting from July 16 -August 11, 2021. There will be Online session each day followed by an interactive session
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION
As the seats are limited, the registration shall be done on a first come, first serve basis.
Course Fee –
There is no course fee for attending this programme.
Who can Participate –
- This short course is designed for professionals engaged in remote sensing data processing in different applications. Where they are extracting a specific class of interest and further wants to learn fuzzy machine/deep learning concepts.
- This course is designed for professionals from Central / State Govt. / Private Organizations / NGO/ students & researchers engaged in Earth observations aspects, carbon modeling, Carbon assessment using RS & GIS.
Working Professionals and Students will get a ISRO Free Certificate based on 70% attendance.
How to Apply?
To fill the registration form for this ISRO online course, Click HERE
For the Official ISRO Courses Notification, Click HERE