Hello friends! ISRO and IIRS have teamed up once again to offer a free course on machine learning and certification through their newly launched Machine Learning to Deep Learning: A Journey for Remote Sensing Data Classification and Detection. Stay with us until the end of the post to learn more about this free course.
Also read: ISRO & IIRS launched Free Certified Course Geospatial Applications for Forest Ecosystem Analysis| Apply Now| Limited Seats
Tables of content
- About ISRO & IIRS
- About ISRO & IIRS free certified course
- Schedule & Topic Covered
- How to Pre-register for the ISRO & IIRS’s free certified course on Machine Learning to Deep Learning: A Journey for Remote Sensing Data Classification and Detection?
About ISRO & IIRS
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is India’s national space organization, located in Bengaluru and directed by the Prime Minister of India. The Chairman of ISRO also serves as the executive of the Department of Space.
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, established in 1966 by the Indian Department of Space, is a leading institute for research, higher education, and training in the fields of remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resources, environmental, and disaster management.
About ISRO & IIRS free certified course
The main core utilization of remote sensing data is for land-use / landcover map generation. It has also been attempted to improve the capabilities of remote sensing data to extract single classes of interest. Also to map different stages within a given class, generate information about a specific class of interest in the time domain. In today’s scenario where various remote sensing sensor data are available, it gives an opportunity to integrate these multiple sensor data in a given application, to extract specific class-level information. So its
important to explore machine/deep learning algorithms to extract specific class level information from multi-sensor temporal remote sensing data sets.
Schedule & Topic Covered
- 4th July 2022(16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Remote Sensing and its sensors of various resolutions. Radiometry and Geometric corrections and a Basic understanding of Image
- 5th July 2022 (16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Basic classifier to Machine Learning –A Journey.
- 6th July 2022(16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Methods in Machine Learning: Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement.
- 7th July 2022(16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Fuzzy-based machine learning with application in Temporal data processing
- 8th July 2022 (16.00Hrs-17.30Hrs) – Network-based Learning algorithms –ANN to CNN/RNN
How to Pre-register for the ISRO & IIRS’s Machine Learning to Deep Learning course?
Interested students first go to the educate registration page and then complete the processes by following the steps below:-
- Candidates must submit their full name, email address, and password in order to register.
- Applicants must click on the link in their email to activate their accounts.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select the individual registration option )after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Applicants will receive a registration number as a web page display and an email message after successfully submitting an application.
- After successfully completing an application, applicants will receive a registration number as a web page display and an email message.
- If you applied through the IIRS Nodal Center mode and received a registration number by mail, contact the IIRS faculty coordinator at your institute and ask him to accept your application before 2-3 days of the course.
- All confirmed participants will get an email with their IIRS e-class platform access credentials.
- Applicants with a “Not Approved” application status will be recognized as Learners and will be allowed to watch the sessions live on YouTube.
To apply for ISRO & IIRS’s free certified course on machine Learning to Deep Learning: A Journey for Remote Sensing Data Classification and Detection course click here
Also read: DEA(Department of Economic Affairs) Internship Opportunity| Stipend Upto Rs. 20k| Apply by June 16