Indian Space research Organization- ISRO Launched 2 Free Online Courses on their portal for Students. Any Student from any University can regsiter on these free courses and get a free Completion Certificate Course.
The course will commence on 18 January 2021 and will go on until 29 January 2021.
What will you learn?
Overview to Python programming Language
Introduction anaconda and Jupyter notebook
Raster data processing, resampling and analysis
Vector data processing and analysis
Geo-spatial data visualization on web
Familiarization to various open source geospatial data
processing libraries e.g. GDAL, Geopandas etc.
Check out this Amazon Free Certificate Course 2020
Things to know about Courses:
- There is no fee for this programme.
- A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants on the basis of their course attendance.
- You are also required to upload a photograph and an identification proof.
- Personal details like address, education, and profession need to be entered into the form.
- All course details will be uploaded on the official website here.
For any queries, call +91-135-2524130 or e-mail [email protected] Click here to access the official brochure and here for the notification.
Check out this Microsoft Free Certification Courses 2020