Hey peeps! Are you somehow confused regarding your career and wanna get some expert guidance along with premium courses to enhance your skills? If yes, then this opportunity is surely for you. LinkedIn recently notified regarding its free “LinkedIn Learning Career Summit 2021” for all the learners out there.
Check out the following details for better clarity of this amazing free event.
LinkedIn is an online platform that connects the world’s professionals. LinkedIn is an American business and employment-oriented online service that operates via websites and mobile apps. The platform is primarily used for professional networking and career development and allows job seekers to post their CVs and employers to post jobs.
About LinkedIn Learning Career Summit
LinkedIn is launching “The LinkedIn Learning Career Summit” on October 27 to help enthusiasts begin to close skills gaps- big or small- to help you make your next career move. It is a day of virtual learning events to help you gain new skills and take the next step in your career.
The Career Summit brings together career experts for a day of recommitment to the thing that’s going to get all of the participants to learn new skills.
LinkedIn has announced that “It will be offering some premium courses free of cost till 30 Nov.” The main motive behind this is to help enthusiasts find new jobs during the great reshuffle and leaders who are looking to progress in their careers.
Free Courses on Finding a New Job during the Great Reshuffle
- A Career Strategist’s Guide to Getting a Job
- Managing Your Job Seeker Mindset
- Switching Your Career
- Get Unstuck from a Career Rut
- Returning to Work with a Resume Gap
- Negotiating Work Flexibility
- Build a Personal Learning Plan and Stick with It
- Career Advice from Some of the Biggest Names in Business
Free Courses on Leadership
- Executive Presence on Video Conference Calls
- How to Make Strategic Thinking a Habit
- Guy Kawasaki on Turning Life Wisdom into Business Success
- Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Skills for Inclusive Conversations
- Executive Leadership
- Building Resilience as a Leader
- Coaching and Developing Employees
- Communicating in the Language of Leadership
- Transitioning from Manager to Leader
- Leadership Mindsets
- How to Give Negative Feedback to Senior Colleagues
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- How to Work Smarter, Not Harder: Save Time and Money and Increase Productivity
- Starting a Memorable Conversation
These premium courses are being provided free of cost. But to avail of the certificate, you need to get a 1 month trial of LinkedIn Learning by giving your credit card details.
LinkedIn Learning Career Summit Event is open for all. This interactive experience is for all job seekers, regardless of your level of experience, professional field, or background. Anyone who is looking for a job or wanna grow their career is advised to join.
How to Apply?
To apply for Free Courses on Finding a New Job during the Great Reshuffle: Click Here
To apply for Free Courses on Leadership: Click Here
To register for LinkedIn Learning Career Summit: Click Here