Hey, enthusiasts! It’s high time to grow up your skills and learn amazing technologies as well. Microsoft has recently announced the “Microsoft Skill Up Program” for all the tech enthusiasts out there.
To know more about this amazing program, check out the following details.
Also read: Career Starter Internships | Internshala | Stipend of up to ₹30,000 | Free Internships
About the Skill Up Program
Learners should join the league to advance their career, earn recognition, and validate their technical knowledge for current and future industry job roles. They can develop in-demand technical skills on AI, DevOps, IoT, Security, Cloud Native, Kubernetes and take the next step in becoming a subject matter expert.
They can complete a curated collection of Microsoft Learn modules and get started on the cloud-centered certification learning path.
There are various topics for Cloud Skills Challenge under this Microsoft Azure Developer Program League. One must do any of these topics to complete the challenge.
- All eligible entries will get a free Swiggy meal voucher worth INR 1000 by Microsoft.
- All valid entries also qualify for the monthly sweepstake for a chance to win either one of the Surface Go devices, limited-edition Azure League jerseys, head-sets.
The contest is open to professional developers only. Students are welcome to take up the courses and learn but will not be eligible for the prize entry.
- Create a Microsoft Learn Account
- Choose your Cloud Skills Challenge
- Complete the Challenge and update your skills on LinkedIn
- Share your updated LinkedIn url on the official website.
- Collect your exam voucher
Cloud Skills Challenge Topics
- Azure Administrator
- Azure for Developers
- Cloud-Native Development
- Cloud Security
- Data Science and AI
- DevOps and GitHub
- Well-Architected Applications
- Dockerized Web Applications
- Cognitive Services and Deep Learning
- Machine Learning and Visualization
- Security in Azure Kubernetes Service
- Spring Boot apps on Azure Spring Cloud
Candidate must complete any one or more challenges between September 5 and September 11 and update skills on LinkedIn to collect Free exam vouchers. Use the exam voucher and book the exam for a date on or before September 30, 2021
Participants will be given FREE certificates Exam Vouchers from Microsoft on completion of their challenge.
Also, free swags and goodies can be win by the participants.
Also read: Google Free Internship for Students | Summer Internship 2022 in INDIA | Application Engineering Free Internship at Google
How to Apply?
For official notification by Microsoft: Click Here
To apply for this amazing program: Click Here