Hello learner if you are a healthcare worker looking for courses related to Covid-19 training, then Coursera has brought forward an amazing opportunity to learn how Covid-19 patients are treated in Hospitals. This course is from Stanford University.
Interested people can look below for more deatils
What will you learn
- Learn key features of Covid-19 and common presenting symptoms
- Prevent COVID-19 transmission to healthcare providers and other individuals
- Assess and give immediate care to patients in acute respiratory distress to prevent worsening
- Provide advanced management and stabilization of patients in severe respiratory distress, including early ventilator management
Important Information about course
- Shareable Certificate
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Approx. 7 hours to complete
- Subtitles in various languages- Arabic, French, Portuguese (European), Italian, Vietnamese, German, Russian, English, Spanish
How to Register for Stanford Covid-19 Training course
Skills you will gain from Stanford Covid-19 Training course
- Emergency/critical care
- Respiratory distress
- infection prevention
- Ventilator management
- Covid-19 Dignosis