Hello friends! A big update for students as Flipkart has launched Flipkart GRiD 4.0 – Software Development Challenge to showcase your innovative idea and provide a solution to it so remains with us to know detail about this Challenge till the end of the post
Tables of Content
- About Flipkart GRiD 4.0
- Eligibility criteria & team rules
- Stages of Flipkart GRiD 4.0
- Benefits of Flipkart GRiD 4.0 – Software Development Challenge
- Career Opportunities:
- How to apply?
About Flipkart GRiD 4.0
GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you with the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges.
Now in its fourth edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing real-world problem statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest engineering minds across the globe!
Eligibility criteria & team rules
- This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/ or related Engineering Programs across ALL Engineering Colleges in India & US (Batch 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026)
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members.
- The batch of 2022 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The participating students can be from any specialization.
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Any deviation from the above will immediately disqualify the entire team.
Stages of Flipkart GRiD 4.0
The Software Development Track will have 2 to 3 elimination levels to test your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the National Finale where the Finalists will get to present their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- All registered teams will have to take an online quiz
- Only the team leader will give the quiz
- All teams will be taking this quiz simultaneously during the quiz window
- Every team will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (finish time) i.e., if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher
- Participating teams will move on to the next level based on their performance in this assessment
- It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (Reference: https://stories.flipkart.com) and Tech (Technology Awareness + Techstack & Computer Science Fundamentals)
Level 2: Submission of Proof of Concept with Demo Video and Code submission
- Shortlisted teams from level 1 will have to participate in level 2
- We will give you a problem description according to the domain area of interest selected after Level 1
- Teams will have access to only one problem statement that has been allocated to them
- You’ll be able to make submissions until the deadline for this level anytime during the challenge window
- The expectation in this level will be to submit the functional proof of concept along with the demo video and code submission
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level based on their performance
Level 3: The National Finale:
In the final tier of GRID, will invite finalists to showcase their solutions to a panel of domain experts from Flipkart
Benefits of Flipkart GRiD 4.0 – Software Development Challenge
- Attractive prizes to be won along with the opportunity to be a part of the hiring process for Tech Internships & Full-Time Roles (Internship Stipend: INR 1,00,000 per month; SDE-1 Role Compensation: INR 32.57 LPA)
- Winners get EGVs worth INR 1,50,000*
- First Runners-Up Get EGVs worth INR 75,000*
- Top 50 teams (Level 1- Quiz) will get GRiD goodies
- Certificate of merit will be provided to the following:
- Top 20 teams per college
- Level 1 qualifying teams
- Top teams who qualify for level 2 will get a chance to be a part of the hiring process for internship and full-time tech roles at Flipkart
- Teams who reach the finale get a PPI for a software tech role (internship/full-time)
How to apply?
To apply for Flipkart GRiD 4.0 – Software Development Challenge click here
To view the official notification click here