Hello friends! Are you interested in winning some big rewards using your coding skills and submitting an innovative idea for a given challenge then we have an opportunity for you as Tata Crucible Hackathon 2022 is launched so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this opportunity.
Also read: Tata Strive & AWS re/Start Program| Free Training related to Placement|Apply Now
About Tata Group
The Tata Group (/tt/) is a Mumbai-based Indian multinational conglomerate. It is India’s largest conglomerate, founded in 1868, with products and services in over 150 countries and operations in 100 countries across six continents. Among other things, the group is involved in steel, automobiles, chemicals, telecommunications, information technology, beverages, and hospitality
About Tata Crucible Hackathon 2022
Tata Crucible Hackathon is a Tata group knowledge initiative held annually as a combined edition for corporates and campus students. The Tata Group has always endeavored to undertake initiatives that provide a platform for young minds to showcase their talent, and in 2017, Hackathon was added to the Tata Crucible platform to ignite young minds to think differently and find innovative solutions to complex challenges. The Tata Group Innovation Office is the content partner for the Tata Crucible Hackathon. The Hackathon has been held six times so far.
Also read: Free Coursera & Google Cloud Certified Course | Data Engineering, Big Data, and Machine Learning on GCP Specialization
Rules & Eligibility
- This Hackathon 2022 (Hackathon/Event) is open to all full-time students of business schools, engineering, and graduate colleges, as well as college students from all areas of study, from all over India, as well as all full-time working professionals from corporations, SMEs, and start-ups.
- There is NO FEE TO ENTER.
- This is a team event in which any two to five students can form a team to participate in the Hackathon. Similarly, any team of 2 to 5 working professionals can participate in the Hackathon. For the Tata Crucible Hackathon, team members can come from various institutes/companies.
- During the online registration and idea submission phase, students and corporations cannot form combined teams.
- The challenge will be open throughout India, and participating teams will be able to submit their solutions to the challenge(s) of their choice.
- Each challenge allows a team to submit only one solution. Once submitted, the solution cannot be changed. If you want to make changes to the solution, you must resubmit the entire thing.
- A person may not be a member of more than one team.
- Once the solution has been submitted, the team composition cannot be changed.
- Teams must choose their participation location based on the zone in which their institute/corporate is located.
- Shortlisted teams will be notified via email whether they have made it to the final events in their Zone following the completion of the online registration and idea submission round.
- All participants must provide a valid College photo ID or Company ID, as applicable, as well as other forms of identification and produce them on demand, whenever requested.
Benefits & Prizes
1. Prize money for each zonal final
- Each zone will have two winning teams, one campus team, and one corporate team.
- Each winning team receives a cash prize of up to Rs. 70,000* for the most innovative prototype/solution from the campus and corporate teams.
2. Prize money for National Final
- The National Final will feature the two winning teams from each of the four zones.
- At the National Final, there will be two winning teams, one from each campus team and the corporate team.
- National winning teams receive cash prizes worth up to Rs.1.5 lakhs*.
*Prizes will be awarded based on the quality of the entries and at the sole discretion of the Judges and Organizers. Participants are advised to be wary of anyone claiming to represent the Organizers and making false promises. Tax deductions will be applied to prizes at the point of sale.
How to apply?
To apply to Tata Crucible Hackathon 2022 CLICK HERE
Also read: Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship| Especially for Girls| Apply by 31st Dec| Get Scholarship Amount worth INR 40,000/year