It’s everybody’s dream to get Internships in top companies and MNC’s. Well, if you are planning then Zomato has an amazing opportunity for you where you can work as an Intern. You know what the best part is that it is a paid Internship where you can get a stipend of up to Rs 15000 per month. There are three Free Internships from Zomato in Sales, Central Ads, and Copywriting.
So if you are someone looking for such roles then it’s a recommendation from our side to apply and kickstart your career in the industries mentioned above.
Also Read: EC-Council’s Essentials Series: Get Exclusive Certificates for Cybersecurity with 40+Hrs of Free Training
3 Free Internships From Zomato
Zomato has released 3 types of Internships where anyone who is fresher with a relevant skillset can apply. Without any further delay let’s begin with our first Internship at Zomato.
1. Sales Intern
Here they want someone who will play a pivotal role in supporting the sales team in ensuring the city has a rich assortment of quality restaurant partners onboarded on online ordering.
This is going to be a work-from-home opportunity and will require you to engage with potential clients/street food vendors in a city and get them on board with Zomato for food delivery.
They want you to define and set new benchmarks of performance for yourself and for others on your team.
What they are looking for?
- 1. Good communication
- 2. A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work.
- You love engaging with people
- Sales targets don’t scare you
- You’re obsessive about spreadsheets
- You’re multilingual (this will be an added advantage)
- Personal laptop
- Stable WiFi connection
- Duration of the internship: 3 months
- Stipend: 15000 per month
Note: Profiles without the CV and a video will not be considered for evaluation.
Also Read: GitHub Campus Experts Program Feb 2022: Apply By 28th Feb 2022
2. Central Ads Intern
Here they are looking to hire interns in the central ads team at Zomato. The central ads team works to identify growth opportunities to develop innovative programs that support the strategic direction of the organization. You will play a key role in one of these programs wherein you’ll be responsible to increase market penetration and drive ads revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A 3-month internship and the role would require to work from the office (Gurgaon)
- Successfully acquiring clients pan India and driving ads revenue
- Keeping a high renewal rate month on month
- Displaying end to end ownership in growing the client
- Efficiently solving problems and troubleshooting when required
- Managing and growing relationships with partners; identifying opportunities and taking initiatives to grow the business of your accounts
- Deep diving into data for your portfolio and using it to your advantage to get a month on month growth for your partners
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit initiative and demonstrate the ability to function independently
- Are analytical and have a data-driven bent of mind, should be proficient in using Excel/Google Sheets
- Stipend: 15000/month
- Duration of Internship: 3 months in-office Internship (Gurgaon)
Also Read: Accenture Developer Program | Free Certification Course by Forage | Free Training for Students
There are not quite a lot of details about this Internship but they have only mentioned that they are looking for kickass copywriters (Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali).
You can apply if you are fluent in Gujarati, Bengali, or any other language that shows fluency.
Also Read: 7-days Online Internships (Openings: 5000) Work from home job/internship at Hamari Pahchan NGO
Final Verdict on Free Internships from Zomato
Zomato usually keeps posting these internships on LinkedIn and various job portals for Freshers. It’s a great opportunity and every student should apply for Internships irrespective of any field.
Let us know in which Internship you have applied in the comments section below.