Hello friends! This post is going to be heartwarming for those who are looking for an internship related to the front end as the Online Internshala Internship of Full Stack Development For Students is launched so stay with us to know more about this internship.
Based in Gurgaon, India, Internshala is a platform for online training and internships. The website, which was established by IIT Madras alumni Sarvesh Agrawal in 2011, aids students in finding internships with Indian businesses.
We are a technology business on a mission to give students actual experience and relevant skills so they can start their careers off on the best possible foot. Imagine a place where freedom and opportunity abound. a setting where you can find your passion and make it your profession.
About The Indegenous
At The Indegenous, we are determined to work on implementing the solemn assertions that were made in the declaration on the rights of indigenous peoples and implementing the core values meant to reduce inequalities for indigenous peoples in access to participate fully in the formal economy, enjoy access to justice, and participate in political processes and decision making. Indigenous cultural diversity is the cornerstone of our organization and by re-affirming the rights that were granted to us through the declaration on the rights of indigenous people, we aim to share our cultural heritage with the world through the digital spheres. We aim to showcase our histories, languages, oral traditions, philosophies, and writing systems. The philosophy of The Indegenous is to create a digital space where any indigenous individual or group can express themselves and share their community’s uniqueness with the world.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since June 2022
3 opportunities posted
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working with our CTO to define a technical product roadmap
2. Building a web application tailored to the needs of indigenous peoples
3. Participating in weekly calls with the entire organization
4. Learning about project management, autonomy, research management, strategy implementation, performance measurement, and following a technical roadmap to create practical applications
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 18th Sep’22 and 23rd Oct’22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Currently in college or university working towards a diploma or graduate degree
2. Not limited to but preferably from a computer science background
4. Have access to a computer or laptop and a good internet connection
5. Passionate about coding, reading, and indigenous peoples
7. Proficient with server-side languages such as Python or Ruby
8. Familiarity with database technology such as AWS, Mongo
9. Good verbal communication skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
CertificateLetter of recommendationFlexible work hours5 days a week
How to Apply?
To apply for this Part time Online internship, CLICK HERE