Hello aspirants if you are searching for an internship with a recognized Company then you are reading the right post. Amazon is hiring Interns. Please refer below mentioned Job Description and Candidate profile for the same.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS –
Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS –
Excellent communication and analytical skills – Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly – Experience in any of the following will be beneficial — Ecommerce — Cloud-based deployment and operation — Service-oriented architectures — Common Enterprise Integration Pattern.
Amazon is looking for a talented Software Engineer with image processing and computer vision experience. The candidate will be part of a strong, high performing team that is building a computer vision platform to enrich user experience by bringing down the turnaround time from weeks to seconds using Image processing, computer vision, neural networks, and cutting edge algorithms for text/object detection and recognition.
As a Software Developement Enginner you will –
- Build robust solutions to some of the challenging text/image detection and recognition problems in computer vision and continuously improve performance of existing algorithms.
- Involve in extensive research and problem solving that spans a number of areas including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, distributed and mobile computing.
- Define systems specs, design and iterate on early prototypes, and help create a novel user experience.
- Maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories related to computer vision and also participate in the development of intellectual property.
- Serve as Developer in vision area and work closely with other research engineers, software engineers, product managers and QA personnel to create high quality and highly performing solutions.
- Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more start-up than big company.