Hello aspirants if you are searching for an internship with a recognized Company then you are reading the right post. Amazon is hiring Interns. Please refer below mentioned Job Description and Candidate profile for the same.
Amazon is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS –
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
Also Read: Government is Offering 59k+ Free Training To students of 12th Class, Undergraduate & Post Graduate| Free Apprenticeship Training Portal
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS –
- · Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- · Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- · Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- · Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- · Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Amazon is looking for a talented Software Engineer with image processing and computer vision experience. The candidate will be part of a strong, high performing team that is building a computer vision platform to enrich user experience by bringing down the turnaround time from weeks to seconds using Image processing, computer vision, neural networks, and cutting edge algorithms for text/object detection and recognition.
As a Software Development Engineer you will –
- Build robust solutions to some of the challenging text/image detection and recognition problems in computer vision and continuously improve performance of existing algorithms.
- Involve in extensive research and problem solving that spans a number of areas including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, distributed and mobile computing.
- Define systems specs, design and iterate on early prototypes, and help create a novel user experience.
- Maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories related to computer vision and also participate in the development of intellectual property.
- Serve as Developer in vision area and work closely with other research engineers, software engineers, product managers and QA personnel to create high quality and highly performing solutions.
- Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more start-up than big company.
Also Read: Internship in District Administrator, Gurgaon | Free Government Internship for Students | Free Courses Online