Hello, tech enthusiasts! Are you looking for a chance to get into Amazon and grow your skills as well as your career? If yes, then don’t miss this opportunity being offered by Amazon. Recently Amazon has notified regarding Software Development Engineer Internship for all the tech enthusiasts.
To know more about this internship, check the following details.
Also read: Google New Free Certification Courses 2021 | Get Free Foreign University Certificates
About the Internship
As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission-critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship. Tools would be given to own your project and learn in a real-world setting.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application.
• Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
• Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
• Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
• Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
• Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
• Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
• Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for eight consecutive weeks (two months) with start dates between April and May 2022 or six months (as per university academic framework) with start dates between January and February 2022.
By applying to this position your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in India. This includes but is not limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Pune.
Being an Intern at Amazon, you can expect a handsome stipend during the internship.
Also read: IIT Bombay Free Courses | College Connection Program 2021 | Free Certification and Swags
How to Apply?
For official notification by Amazon: Click Here
To apply for this internship: Click Here