Is it true that you are searching for a paid Internship in Switzerland in 2021? in the event that indeed, at that point apply for the CERN Short Term Internship 2021-22. Candidates from everywhere the world can apply for a paid worldwide Internship Opportunity in Europe.
CERN Online Student Program is a paid entry level position abroad program. Each Student will get a month to month allowance of 1,516 Swiss Francs. You can apply for this temporary position consistently.
The CERN Internship in Europe is one of the best internships in the world. Interns will work with the top instructors and researchers of the world. There is no application fee and IELTS/TOEFL is not required for the short term paid internship 2021-22.
CERN Short Term Internship 2021-22:
- CERN (Central European Organization for Nuclear Research)
Short Term Internship Location:
CERN Internship Duration:
- The duration of the CERN Switzerland internship is up to 6 months.
- 1,500 Swiss Franc/month
Eligibility Criteria of Short Term Internship in Switzerland:
- You are a Bachelor or Master student (not PhD) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics and should have completed, by the European Summer 2021, at least three years of full-time studies at university level.
- You will remain registered as a student during your online studentship with CERN. If you expect to graduate during European summer 2021 (as of May), you are also eligible to apply.
- You have not worked at CERN before with any other status (Technical Student, Trainee, User or other status) for more than 3 months and you have not previously been a Summer Student at CERN (please note that exceptionally, students who took part in the 2020 online learning initiative are eligible to apply).
- You have a good knowledge of English; knowledge of French would be an advantage.
Candidates of all nationalities are welcome to apply for this Online Summer Student Programme.
How to Apply
You will need the following documents, clearly labelled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV in either English or French.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript giving an overview of your marks (if you download it from your university portal please make sure the document is not protected so that we can open it).
- Two mandatory reference letter, from your lecturers/teachers and/or previous internship supervisors.
Please make sure you have all the documents requested to hand when you start your application on our career portal (only reference letters should be submitted afterwards).
References: Once your application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation e-mail which contains a link. You must forward this link to your referees, so that they can upload their recommendation letter. Please note that this must be done before the application deadline (31 January 2021 at 12 am CET).