Hello friends! Everyone has a desire of doing an internship with govt which is now going to be fulfilled if you are a resident of MP as the Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme is launched by the MP Govt to provide internships so stay with us to know about this initiative.
Also read: Tata Strive & AWS re/Start Program| Free Training related to Placement|Apply Now
Objective of Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
The Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme’s main goal is to provide internships to Madhya Pradesh graduates and postgraduates through state government development schemes. Under the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government will provide opportunities for selected Chief Minister’s public service interns to work in development blocks.
This will assist young people in gaining experience in their state’s work at the grassroots level.
Eligibility Criteria of this scheme
- To be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana, the applicant must be a Madhya Pradesh native.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old and no older than 29 years old.
- Graduation and post-graduation education is required.
- Will be eligible to apply for this scheme within the next 2 years of successful completion of the degree program.
Also read: Free Coursera & Google Cloud Certified Course | Data Engineering, Big Data, and Machine Learning on GCP Specialization
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Graduation or Post Graduation College Pass Marksheet
- Mark-sheet of class 10th and 12th
- MP Domicile
- Signature & Photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- A great chance to do an internship in a govt
- The MP government provides these interns with a monthly stipend of Rs 8,000 as part of the scheme.
- Each development block is assigned 15 interns. Thus, 4695 interns are recruited across 313 development blocks.
- Candidates definitely receive an internship completion certificate
How to apply?
- To apply for the Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme First of all CLICK HERE
- Now, after opening the MP e-Service Portal and clicking on Vendor/Citizen Login, Registration.
- Fill in the personal information requested in the following column.
- After you’ve created a password, read the terms and conditions and click the register button.
- After that, you can log in with your password and complete the application form.
Also read: Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship| Especially for Girls| Apply by 31st Dec| Get Scholarship Amount worth INR 40,000/year