We all know that Internships are the best way to learn any skill and try and test out whether it is a cup of tea for you. Many fields are booming right now like cybersecurity, digital marketing, machine learning, etc. To learn these skills Cisco Cyber Security Virtual Internships are out now. This program is in collaboration with CISCO, AICTE, and NASSCOM FutureSkills PRIME.
To know more just stay hooked on the post.
About Cisco Cyber Security Virtual Internships
As an ongoing effort to set skilling as a national priority and transform India into a digital talent hub, CISCO, AICTE, and NASSCOM FutureSkills PRIME are launching a virtual internship program to provide 20,000 virtual internships in cybersecurity through the Cisco Networking Academy program. This unique collaboration between industry and the government will help build a pool of skilled talent significant for future jobs relevant in the industry.
- Students who are from B.Tech. / B.E. or any specialization
- 2nd and 3rd year engineering students studying in any engineering institution is Cisco Networking Academy can participate in this program
- Those who are available for 2 Months
- Those who have relevant skills and interests
Roles and Responsibilities
- Students will have to complete Introduction to Cyber Security, Introduction to Packet Tracer, and Cyber Security Essentials courses via contacting the NetAcad instructor at their institution or via the Cyber Security Internships pathway at FutureSkills PRIME (https://futureskillsprime.edcast.com/org-groups)
- Once students complete the courses and submit certificates of completion at www.virtualinternship.co.in (approved students will receive a link to create an account ), they will be invited for 3 hours of industry session hosted by Cisco.
- Post industry session, students will work under the guidance of a faculty coordinator at their institution for designing a secure network for their institutions on the Packet Tracer Simulation tool.
- Once the project work is finished and submitted, students will have to appear for a final quiz.
Note: Please note that this program is run as part of the digital skilling initiative in partnership with NASSCOM and AICTE by Futureskills Prime. This is NOT to be confused with Cisco India’s Standard Internship Program (managed through Cisco’s careers page)
At the end of the internship, you will get an Internship Certificate depending on the quality of work. However, if your projects and reports are good then you can get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/-
How to Apply for Cisco Cyber Security Virtual Internships?
To apply for an internship CLICK HERE.
For Courses CLICK HERE