Hey Students! Microsoft India has also announced a Commercial Software Engineer Internship where Freshers or Final Year Graduates of B.Tech can apply for it.
To know more about the roles and responsibilities and eligibility criteria for this Internship, check out the following details.
About Commercial Software Engineer Internship
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places, they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have a unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Also Read: Microsoft India has Announced GSMO Tech Internship | Freshers Can Apply
Roles and Responsibilities
- CSE (Commercial Software Engineering), works side by side with customers to help them tackle their toughest technical problems both in the cloud and on the edge.
- Meet customers, work in the languages they use, with the open-source frameworks they use, on the operating systems they use.
- Work with enterprises and start-ups across many industries from financial services to manufacturing.
- Work closely with both our customers’ engineering teams and Microsoft’s product engineering teams, developing real-world expertise that we use to help our customers grow their business and help Microsoft improve our products and services.
- Make pull requests on open source projects to add support for Microsoft platforms and/or improve existing implementations.
- Build frameworks and other tools to make it easier for developers to use Microsoft platforms.
- Source all the ideas for this work by maintaining very deep connections with these communities and the customers and partners that use them.
- Pursuing B. Tech degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field (passing out in 2023)
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability
- Consider customers’ perspectives and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience is preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunity to network and Connect
- Discount on Products and Services
- Industry Leading Healthcare
Note: Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
How to Apply for Commercial Software Engineer Internship?
To Apply for Commercial Software Engineer Internship, Click Here