We have exciting news for you for those who love gardening. Coral Reef Gardener Internship in the Maldives is out where you will get a free stay in the resort. You will get all the accommodations related to travel, stay, food, etc. You just need to participate in a competition organized by them and if you are lucky enough then you will get all the benefits for the same.
To know more about the competition stay hooked on our post for more information.
About Coral Reef Gardener Internship in the Maldives
The Maldives is home to some of the most enchanting and diverse coral reefs in the world, yet these marine ecosystems are suffering at the hands of climate change; including increasing sea temperatures and subsequent coral bleaching, ocean acidification, sea-level rise, and changing rainfall patterns.
Protection and regeneration of these reefs are imperative as they play a fundamental role in providing aquatic habitats, food provisions, and wider shoreline protection – something which Coco Collection has been working to conserve for a number of years.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and fostering coral growth in the surrounding house reefs.
- Maintaining and restoring coral is vital for marine conservation and aquatic life as a whole, and the intern will support the Marine educators in their replanting schemes to strengthen these vital ecosystems.
- From developing coral around man-made frames and planting coral through to fish identification within the reefs and working with neighboring local islands on their coral reef regeneration programs
- Roundtrip flights to the Maldives.
- Come and go to Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu via sea plane.
- 3 weeks of stay at Deluxe Beach Villa, which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- A spectacular sunset view.
- A spa treatment.
How to Participate in Coral Reef Gardener Internship in the Maldives?
To enter, fill out the form below with a 500-word cover letter. Create a 2-3 minute video explaining why you would be the best coral gardener.
Please share the video as a link— this can be a file-sharing link or posted on a public social media account such as TikTok, Instagram, or Facebook.