Hey Students! Are you someone who is looking for a good Internship in the field of Business? If Yes then DBS Business for Good Internship for 2022 is for you because here you can earn the stipend of up to Rs. 60,000. This program is specifically designed for postgraduate students who are doing their MBA.
To know more about this Internship stick around with this post for more information.
Also Read: Infosys Springboard Project Based Internship Program: Apply Now
About DBS Business for Good Internship 2022
DBS Business for Good Internship program is an initiative of the DBS Foundation to provide paid internship opportunities to business school students to gain first-hand experience of working with high-value and impact-driven social startups. The program is open to students pursuing second-year PGDM/MBA courses from reputed Indian business schools.
The duration of the internship program will be 8 to 12 weeks and the participating students will receive a stipend of INR 60,000.
The program will be completely virtual/online. Each intern will be assigned to social enterprise startups to work on live projects and get mentored by startup entrepreneurs and professionals. The program is designed to offer invaluable learning opportunities to students allowing them to understand the working of startup businesses with a social purpose.
Also Read: Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2022: Apply by 25th Jan 2022
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Students in their 2nd year PGDM/MBA courses in Indian institutions are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must possess an innovation-oriented mindset, creative thinking, and interest in pursuing a career as an entrepreneur.
- Children and/relatives of employees of DBS Foundation and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
Also Read: Android Study Jam Bootcamp From Google | Get Free Badges and Certificate from Google
Benefits & Perks
- Stipend: INR 60,000
- Mentoring by startup founders
- Experience of working on strategic assignments of startups
- Unmatched exposure and networking opportunities
- Certificate on completion of the program
Also Read: LIC Announced Free Scholarship For Students | LIC Scholarship 2021 | Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
- Marksheet of MBA first year
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/ admission letter/ institution identity card/ bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant
- One passport size photograph
Also Read: 8 Free Digital Marketing Courses from Accenture to upskill yourself
Steps to Apply for DBS Business for Good Internship 2022
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button below
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘DBS Business for Good Internship 2022’ application form page
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online internship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process