Hello friends! A great opportunity is provided by the Delhi govt to students who want to do an internship in the field of Policy interns & Communication interns through their newly launched DDC DELHI INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME.
Also read: Google Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge 2022 | Get Free Google Swags | Apply Now
Tables of Content
- About DDC
- Eligibility Criteria
- About Internship Opportunity
- Roles and Responsibilities of Policy Interns
- Roles and Responsibilities of Communication Interns
- Important dates
- Benefits of this internship
- How to apply?
The Dialogue and Development Commission (DDC) of Delhi is the policy think-tank of the Government of NCT of Delhi and advises the Government in finding people-centric sustainable solutions to the critical development challenges faced by Delhi.
Through its Internship Programme, DDC Delhi provides a valuable opportunity to students, research scholars, and professionals to work first-hand with a government think-tank on a range of solutions to civic, policy, and governance issues by enabling the research, planning, and implementation of evidence-based practices, policies, and plans.
About Internship Opportunity
DDC Delhi is inviting applications for the positions of Policy Interns and Communication Interns. The applicants should be willing to commit a minimum of eight weeks (extendable up to 24 weeks) for a full-time paid internship program, commencing on 1st August 2022. The interns engaged by DDC Delhi will be paid a fixed stipend of INR 25000 per month.
- Candidate should have completed their graduation from any recognized university/institution within India or abroad and is eligible to apply if their age is not more than 35 years as of 11th July 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities of Policy Interns
- Extensive Primary Research: Field visits to the targeted sites, accompanied by detailed reports of every visit; Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on assigned sectors.
- Multi-tiered Stakeholder Consultation: Interaction with multi-tiered stakeholders and generate relevant actionable insights; Assist the organization of conferences, workshops, or other events.
- Design and implementation of key initiatives: Contribute to designing and implementation of initiatives, projects, or programs.
- Preparation of Reports: Preparation of project documents including project briefs, notings, secondary research, and other relevant reports.
- Collaborate and coordinate on the development and execution of the assigned projects.
- Provide administrative support on an as-needed basis
Roles and Responsibilities of Communication Interns
- Communication and Outreach: Create communication collaterals for DDC Delhi’s on-ground and digital initiatives and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure their timely execution.
- Copywriting and Editing: Create, edit and proofread copy for DDC Delhi’s website, social media channels, press releases, reports, video scripts, policy briefs, newsletters, jingles, blogs, etc.
- Graphic Design: Design and illustrate creative graphics for a variety of media by following specified guidelines.
- Social Media Management: Strategize and execute a social media plan for DDC Delhi and its key initiatives.
- Video Production: Handle all aspects of pre and post-production to create high-quality, engaging, and original videos for cross-platform usage.
- Other relevant tasks as deemed necessary by the reporting manager.
Benefits of this internship
- The interns engaged by DDC Delhi will be paid a fixed stipend of INR 25000 per month.
- The duration of the internship is a minimum of eight weeks (extendable up to 24 weeks).
- Candidates can get an internship completion certificate after completing the internship successfully.
How to apply?
To apply for the DDC Delhi’s Policy Interns and Communication Interns CLICK HERE
To view, the official notification for the DDC Delhi’s Policy Interns and Communication Interns CLICK HERE
Important Note: You will be asked to submit your resume in PDF format in the application form. The resume should not exceed 2 pages with a file size not over 500 KB.
Also read: AirAsia IT Internship Opportunity | How to Get Internship in Airlines