Hello friends! This post will be beneficial for those who want to do an internship in the field of chemistry related field as the FSSAI Internship 2022 October Scheme is launched so stay with us to know details about this internship.
The Food Safety & Standards Act of 2006 established the Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). This statutory organization reports to the Indian government’s Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. It was established to establish science-based standards for food products and to control their production, storage, distribution, sale, and import to guarantee the availability of healthy, safe food for human consumption.
About FSSAI Internship October 2022
This internship program will offer interns unique learning opportunities in the management of food regulation and food safety.
Eligibility Criteria of FSSAI Internship October 2022
Students currently pursuing a Graduate, Postgraduate, or Higher Degree full-time in any of the following fields from a Recognized Institute in India or abroad:
- Pursuing a Post Graduate Degree/B.Tech/BE in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Food Science & Technology, Food & Nutrition, Edible Oil Technology, Microbiology, Dairy Technology, Agricultural or Horticultural Sciences, Industrial Microbiology, Toxicology, Public Health, Life Science, Biotechnology, Fruit & Vegetable Technology, or Food Safety & Quality Assurance from a recognized University or Institution.
- Business Administration & Management, which includes policy, regulation, and related fields.- Only at FSSAI (HQ)
- Journalism, mass communication, and public relations postgraduate diploma or degree.
- B.E./B.Tech. in computer science/information technology software engineering or a similar field (only 3rd and 4th-year students, not 1st or 2nd-year students).
- For only FSSAI(HQ), Postgraduate Degree or Diploma in Public Policy or Public Administration
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law.- Only for FSSAI (HQ)
- All former students who have finished the aforementioned courses are not eligible and should not submit applications.
- Multiple applications are not considered.
- All applicants should confirm that the internship location they are choosing provides the subject or topic they are looking for; for example, only individuals with the necessary technical skills will be considered for the FSSAI lab.
- Students can email [email protected] with any questions regarding FSSAI’s internship program.
Duration of Internship
The availability of internships will be on a quarterly basis throughout the entire year. Internships will be accessible for a minimum of 02 months and a maximum of 06 months. There won’t be any internships available for less than two months. Applications and questions regarding internships lasting one month do not entertain.
Available Internship with location
- The following Internship is available on FSSAI (HQrs.) New Delhi:-
- Finance & Accounts
- Quality Assurance
- Imports/Trade and IC
- Legal Division
- IT Division
- Food Safety Management System
- Science and Standards
- The following Internship is available in Regional Offices( Mumbai and Chennai ):-
- Food Imports Clearance and Licensing
- The following Internship is available on National Food Laboratory, (Kolkata and Ghaziabad):-
- Food sampling and testing
- The following Internship is available in NFL Extension Raxaul:-
- Food sampling and testing
Terms & Conditions for internship
- Students that meet the requirements can submit their applications online by the FSSAI’s deadlines if they are interested and qualified.. Applicants who have already applied for an internship must do so again.
- The respective office where they have chosen to intern will post the final list of selected candidates online on the FSSAI website, along with their date of joining and internship duration.
- When applicable, the intern must submit a “No Objection Certificate” allowing them to take part in the internship program for the selected time period, as well as a letter from their university verifying their enrolment as students. Candidates must also submit proof of the academic credentials indicate in the application form at the time of joining for an internship, along with a character certificate from the Institute’s authorities; if they fail to do so, they will not allow joining for an internship.
- Requests from interns to extend their start dates by more than a week are not allowed because the internship program is structured on a quarterly basis throughout the entire year.
Benefits of FSSAI Internship October 2022
- Each intern will receive a certificate once their program is over. FSSAI (HQ) gives certificates which a government-confirmed certificate, on the recommendation of the Divisional Head at FSSAI (HQ)/Director of Regional Offices/Labs, therefore there is a big chance to become a government-certified intern.
- The FSSAI would award deserving interns a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- for the duration of their internship upon the suggestion of the office or division to which they are assigned (HQ). The criterion for deserving interns is based on their (a) attendance and (b) appraisal by their respective reporting/reviewing officials.
- Beginning date of application submission: 08 September 2022
- Last date for application submission: 15 September 2022
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 25 September 2022
- Joining Date: 03 October 2022
How to apply?
To apply for FSSAI Internship October 2022 CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the FSSAI Internship October 2022 CLICK HERE