Hello folks! Are you looking to get into IBM somehow? If yes, then this IBM’s internship offer is surely for you. IBM has recently announced openings for internships for the year 2021.
Check out the following details for better clarity of this opportunity.
Also read: ISRO Free Certification Course – Space-based observations for atmospheric hazards | Free Courses (25 – 29 October 2021)
About IBM Internship
IBM is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the Internship profile. This role provides a tremendous opportunity for students to join one of the leading company, in a top-tier customer-facing role.
This internship provides you with an opportunity to learn and grow by partnering with a team of technical and non-technical professionals and a variety of technology partners. Interns will receive quality training to develop the skills to be successful in the company.
- You will be involved in the analysis/programming/testing of code in live projects in various CIO domains.
- Collaborating with other team members in the squad and across the tribe.
- You will align to a social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables.
- You will acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project.
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability
- Problem-solving ability with proven communication skills
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent, and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality
- Valid organizational and administrative skills
- Have an ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
The candidate must be pursuing BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or any other relevant degree.
What you’ll get?
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Exposure to experts
The location for this internship profile will be Bangalore, India.
As an intern at IBM, you may expect a handsome stipend there during the internship.
Also read: ISRO Free Certification Course – 92th Geospatial Inputs for Enabling Master Plan Formulation for AMRUT sub-scheme (October 11 – 15, 2021)
How to Apply?
Note: Keep your resume ready before applying for this internship.
For official notification by IBM: Click Here
To apply for IBM Internship: Click Here