About IIT Jammu
The Indian Institute of Technology Jammu(IIT Jammu) is a public research university located in Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir which is established by govt of India in 2016.
Tables of content
- About IIT Jammu
- About Internship Opportunity
- Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification required
- How to Apply?
- Benefits of internship
About Internship Opportunity
Everyone knows the best way to strengthen your skills is through an internship so there is great news for a skills strengthener that IIT Jammu announce an internship opportunity Under SERB Funded Project.
Internship places (05) are available for interested individuals to work under the VRITIKA event “Solar Thermal Energy Conversion” funded by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB. The internship will take place in an offline format for a least four weeks and a maximum of eight weeks.
- Students who are pursuing B.E./B.Tech. and/or M.E./M.Tech./M.S./M.S.(R) degree in Mechanical or Energy or equivalent streams from a recognized technical university/ institute as a full-time program.
- A CGPA of at least 7.0 on a 10-point scale or an overall grade point average of 70% is required for an internship
- Strong academic record and experience in related specific fields
- An appropriate GATE score in an engineering-related field is required.
- Publication(s) in recognized national/international conferences and journals of repute.
How to Apply?
- By Tuesday, May 10th, 2022, a fully completed application form, including the needed information, scanned copies of certificates, and other relevant documentation, including the letter of authentication, should be uploaded through the online portal.
- Please apply using the referenced application portal’s [Contract Staff] option.
- The applications will be evaluated, and individuals will be chosen on the basis of merit.
Benefits of internship
- The internship will be used to cover everyday expenditures such as stationery, consumables, lodging, food, and so on, as determined by the sponsoring agency’s guidelines.
- The duration of the Training and Skill Internship shall be for four to eight weeks.
- According to GoI guidelines, participating students will be entitled to TA reimbursement for their travel to and from the host institute from their hometown/home institute.
- After the internship is completed successfully, the interns will get a certificate.
For the official IIT Jammu Internship, notification click here