Hey enthusiasts! Are you looking for an internship at IITs? Here’s a great chance to grab an internship at IIT Jodhpur. IIT Jodhpur is offering free internships in various fields to all college students.
Check out the following details for better clarity regarding these internships.
The Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur is looking for “Interns” for various fields. These “Interns” shall be given exposure to
various Administrative/Technical – Departments/Divisions/Centers/Schools of various verticals within IITJ and would be expected to learn and supplement the process of working of IITJ through their knowledge in respective areas.
These internships will provide opportunities to improve your skills both technical as well as managerial. It will give you exposure to real-life problems to better equip the candidates. You’ll get stimulating workplaces so as to make them competitive through these internships.
Field of Internships
The following domain areas are available for the internship, but not limited:
Administration/Human Resource, Accounts, Academics, Store & Purchase, Student Affairs, Infrastructure Management, Civil & Electrical Works, Biosciences & Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil & Infrastructure Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Physics, Management/Business Administration, Artificial Intelligence.
Administrative Interns: Office work in relation to Human Resource, Accounts, Purchase, Students Affairs & Academics.
Technical Interns: Handling various day-to-day activities in the various departments of the Institute. They would be responsible for handling various equipment for day to day functioning of laboratories.
For Administrative Interns:
- Fresh Graduate/Post Graduate in any field with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- Graduates in their 8th/6th semester or 4th/3rd year of a 4 year/3 year degree course and appeared in final examinations with not less than 60% marks in aggregate in the previous semesters/years.
- Post Graduates in their 4th semester or 2nd year of a 2 Year Post Graduate degree course and who appeared for final examinations are also eligible for application provided they have scored an aggregate of more than 60% marks or equivalent in earlier semesters/year.
For Technical Interns:
- Fresh Engineers/ Graduate (Science)/ Diploma in Engineering (3 years)/Post Graduate in relevant area with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- Engineers / Graduates (Science) / Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in their 8th/6th semester or 4th/3rd year and appeared for final examinations are also eligible for application provided they have scored an aggregate of more than 60% marks or equivalent in earlier semesters/years.
- Post Graduates in their 4th semester/2nd Year and who appeared for final examinations are also eligible for application provided they have scored an aggregate of more than 60% marks or equivalent in earlier semesters/years.
Note: Only those candidates who have completed their degree/diploma within one year from the date of submission of their application under this scheme will be eligible to apply.
The internship will be around Six Months (Minimum) to Two years (Maximum).
Interns shall be provided with a stipend of up to Rs. 25000 – 35000/- per month during the internship.
A free verified Internship Certificate from IIT Jodhpur shall be issued to the interns after the completion of six months.
Note: No such certificate shall be issued for an internship of less than six months
How to Apply?
To visit the official website of IIT Jodhpur: Click Here
For official notification by IIT Jodhpur: Click Here to Apply