Hello aspirants if you are searching for an internship with a recognized Company then you are reading the right post. Intel is hiring Summer Interns. Please refer below mentioned Job Description and Candidate profile for the same
Intel Summer Internship Program 2021
A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s, Specialist’s, Technical, Master’s or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
We are looking for students with programming and scripting skills to develop applications and support the IT infrastructure and services. This includes Infrastructure automation, distributed cloud storage, UNIX and/or Windows System administration.
It would also be desirable if the candidate had familiarity in the following areas:
– Very good understanding of Linux/UNIX infrastructure capabilities
– Very good understanding of Microsoft products like Outlook, O365, Teams etc.
– Interface with internal business unit representatives, engineering and operations teams and help/guide them on technical tasks and guidelines
– Data Structures and Software architecture design methods, techniques, and principles.
– MSSQL or MySQL database programming and/or design.
– Software development processes such as Agile methodology.
The candidate should also have strong communication, team working, and English speaking skills.
How to Apply?
- To Apply for the Intel Studentship Internship, Click HERE
- For the Official Notification, Click HERE
- For Complete Information about this Program, Watch the Below YouTube Video
Also Read: IIT BHU Launched Free Short Term Online Course With Free Certificate