Hello learners if you are planning for a summer internship program then this is the right post which you are reading right now. This post is about Max Planck Summer Internship Program[MaxSIP].In this internship you will get various knowledge about scientific approaches which you have to use in this internship.
In this summer internship program, you will get an opportunity for highly motivated students those who are undergraduate and who are able to join any one of our lab at Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology and Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry. This program will make you familiar with different scientific approaches and different laboratory method.
- Free accommodation during internship.
- Travelling expenses will be reimbursed.
- 800 Euro as a monthly stipend.
- Social activity will be conducted for students
Why to join?
The main aim of this Max Planck Summer internship is to give excellent and broad range of knowledge to the student and research experiences which will boost their career and allow you to reach your goal as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for internship
- All those students who are well excellent and enthusiastic with top grades from all countries.
- Must have interest in Biology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Neuroscience and many more related fields.
- All those students who have completed their bachelor(second year and onwards) and masters.
- Student must have research experience during their studies.
How To Apply For Internship 2021
- Student have to first create an account and register themself in order to apply.
- Student must invite a referee to his application.
- Form must be submitted with the required document only.
- Then the student can fill out the application form.
Note: Form must be submitted in English or German.
- Curriculum Vitae(PDF file max.2-3 pages).
- Letter of recommendations.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Provisional Transcripts.
- Degree Certificates
Application open- Jan 1st 2021
Deadline for registration- Feb 12th ,2021(24:00CET)
Application Deadline- Feb 15th ,2021(24:00CET)