There is a big update for everyone who is looking to do an internship as Internshala has launched the Short-Term-Internships Campaign which contains 2000+ internships opportunity. In order to know the process in detail then stay with us until the end of the post.
Also read: IIRS & ISRO launched Free Technology Certification Course Space Science and Technology| Apply Now| Limited Seats
Tables of content
- About Internshala Short-Term-Internships Campaign
- Benefits of this internship campaign
- Important dates
- How to apply?
About Internshala Short-Term-Internships Campaign
The main motive for this campaign is to give the best internship to interested students in various categories from analytics to programming language roles which include 2000+internships.
Benefits of this internship campaign
- This campaign contains 2000+ work-from-home internship opportunities which can help you meet your financial obligations.
- If you are selected for an internship then you will become financially independent by earning some stipend.
- You can enter the Early Entry Lightning Contest to be the first to apply for these internships and win a cash award of up to Rs.7000.
3rd June – 7th June: Participate in Early Entry Lightning Contest
8th June – 10th June: Apply to the short-term internships.
How to apply?
To apply for short-term internships click here
Also read: Samsung Internship program_2022 for Students with Certificate & stipend|Limited Seats