Hello friends! If you want to do an internship related to finance then we have an opportunity for you as the Morgan Stanley Internship Program is launched for the recruitment of Summer Associate so remain with us till the end of the post to know more about this program.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a multinational investment management and financial services company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, at 1585 Broadway. The company’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals, and it has offices in over 41 countries and over 75,000 employees.
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) is a fund administration firm that serves the world’s top hedge funds. MSFS is a Morgan Stanley independent legal and business venture with over 1000 professionals in six global locations: New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hong Kong.
MSFS was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York. Its regional offices, subsidiaries, and affiliates serve a large and diverse client base, including hedge funds and asset management firms. In terms of headcount, India accounts for 60% of the global MSFS workforce.
About Morgan Stanley Internship Program
The program is intended to develop highly driven experts by providing a stimulating and supportive environment in which to learn about the business and reach their full potential. You will go through a training program that covers Morgan Stanley Fund Services as a business, global financial products, applications, and systems training when you join.
Summer Analysts work on client deliverables for eight to ten weeks while learning about the business model and how MSFS supports its clients as an independent fund administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn about the hedge fund administration industry.
- Understand global financial products such as Equities, Swaps, Bonds, Derivatives, Credit Default Swap (CDS), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Forex (FX), Over Counter (OTC), and so on, as well as the accounting processes for them.
- Price checks on financial products in the client’s portfolio.
- Client portfolio reconciliation on a daily and monthly basis.
- Client portfolio P&L analysis
- Ensure that internal checks on hedge fund policies, procedures, and offering documents are followed.
A Candidate who is either pursuing or completed their bachelor’s degree or master’s degree can eligible for this program.
- Solid understanding and interest in financial products, as well as excellent problem-solving abilities
- Accounting and related concepts piqued my interest.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, preferably Excel.
- Outstanding academic record with extracurricular activity success, as well as strong communication skills and the ability to work and interact with others.
Benefits of this program
- An outstanding opportunity to do an internship in a big company like Morgan Stanley
- A stipend of 2 lakhs per month is given to selected candidates
How to apply?
To apply to Morgan Stanley Internship Program for the Summer Associate Interns CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the Morgan Stanley Internship Program for the Summer Associate Interns CLICK HERE