Hello aspirants if you are searching for an internship with a recognized Company then you are reading the right post, NHRC or NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION TRAINING DIVISION is inviting applications for Short Term Online internship opportunities.
About NHRC Internship
The National Human Rights Commission has expressly been mandated to promote Human Rights literacy and awareness vide Section 12 (h) of the Protection of Human Rights Act, With a view to spread awareness among University students about the need for protection and promotion of Human Rights, the Commission has been regularly conducting Internship Programmes’ since 1998.
Also Check this Free ISRO Course with Certificate for Students | 76th GIS for Supply Chain Management April 26 – April 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria –
(i) Students studying in 3rd year and onwards of any integrated 5 year PG
(ii) Students studying in 3rd / final year of graduation course
(iii) Students of any semester/year of any post-graduate degree course
(iv) Students of any semester/ year of any post-graduate diploma course
(v) Students who are research scholars in any stream.
Duration of the Internship –
- For the Month of April 2021 the “Online Short Term Internship Programme April 2021 (OSTI- April, 2021)” will commence from 16thApril , 2021 (Friday) to 30th April, 2021 (Friday) (15 days). Applications are invited from eligible students of the entire country.
- Last date of submission of application is on or before 5.30 PM on 16th April, 2021.
Course Structure of Online Short Term Internship –
About 50 sessions on various human rights issues are proposed to be covered to sensitize the interns. The OSTI- April, 2021 will include following inputs:
• Address/Interaction with Hon’ble Chairperson / Members of NHRC and other domain
• Project work on Human Right issues.
• Book Review to be submitted by the students
• Films on Human Rights & Discussion – Child Labour issues, Water Sanitation, Sports, Anti Trafficking, Health including mental health and Education issues and discussions etc.
• Virtual Field Visit
o Virtual visit to Jail
o Virtual field visit to Police Station
o Virtual field visit to NGO
The students get to see the working of these institutions and may get their related questions addressed.
Also Check this Udemy Free Premium Courses With Free Certificates
- All the student interns successfully completing the internship would receive a stipend of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to the candidates.