Hello everyone! In this post, we will discuss the newly launched NHRC Short-Term Internship Program to provide an internship related to human rights so if you have interested in this field then stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this initiative.
Also read: Microsoft Interview Preparation Program | Free 5 Days Online Learning Program For Indian Students & Graduates
In accordance with the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of September 28, 1993, the National Human Rights Commission of India was established as a statutory body on October 12, 1993. By virtue of the 1993 Protection of Human Rights Act, it was given legal protection.
Also read: IIT Bhubaneswar Summer Internship Program | Free Govt Certified Internship | Apply by 30 April
Info About NHRC Short-Term Internship Program
To educate the interns, 50 sessions on diverse human rights problems are suggested to be covered. The following inputs will be included in the Online SIP 2023:
- Talk to/interact with the NHRC’s Chairperson, Members, and other subject-matter experts, including high-ranking Indian government officials.
- Group Project work on Human Rights issues.
- Students are required to provide a book review.
- Films on human rights, anti-trafficking, health, particularly mental health, and education topics and conversations are also available.
- Virtual Field Visit:-
- Virtual Visit to Jail
- Virtual field visit to Police Station
- Virtual field visit to NGO
- The students get to witness how these institutions operate and may have their queries answered.
Candidates who fall under the following category can be eligible for this internship:-
- Students enrolled in any integrated 5-year PG Course beginning in the third year or later
- Candidates enrolled in the last semester or year of their graduation course or Post-graduate degree students enrolled in any semester or year.
- Students taking any post-graduate diploma course in any semester or year
- Candidates in any field who are research scholars.
Also read: SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 | Especially for Undergraduate/MBA/PGDM/Ph.D. Students| Apply by 30 April
- All interning students who complete their internships successfully will receive a stipend of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only).
- Candidates will get certificates of participation based on the following criteria: Attendance, Punctuality, Discipline, Participation in online sessions is mandatory, Project Presentation & Project Reports, and Book reviews must be submitted timely.
How to apply?
To view the official notification of the NHRC Short-Term Internship CLICK HERE
Click on the below button for applying To NHRC Short-Term Internship
Also read: Google Free Career Certification Course |Advanced Data Analytics| Enroll Now