Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering has announced NITK – IEEE Photonics Student Internship Program for 2022. Here you will learn various skills including Photonics and related research areas. It’s an online mode internship where you will attend meetings and work on your tasks.
To know more about the internship read the post down below.
Also Read: AICTE 1 Lakh+ Internships Opportunities | Apply Now
About NITK – IEEE Photonics Student Internship Program 2022
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is providing 1-month funded internship opportunities to UG/PG students. This internship program is organized by the department of E&C Engineering, NITK Surathkal & NITK- IEEE Photonics Society, SBC
This program aims to provide funded internship opportunities to UG/PG students from universities and colleges to get exposure and research skill development experience in the area of photonics. The internship is organized by NITK- IEEE Photonics Society, SBC
Also Read: ISRO Advanced Geospatial Technologies for Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Course | Apply by 18th April 2022
Important details of Internship
- Duration: 1 month (01/06/2022 to 30/06/2022)
- Proposed Domain of Internship – Photonics and related research areas.
- Venue: Online Mode (Google Meet or MS-Teams)
- Number of Interns Required: 25
- Last Date for application/registration: 15th May 2022. A list of selected students shall be announced on or before 29th May 2022.
- Acknowledgment from the selected students: 30th May 2022.
- Rs 4000 stipend will be provided after the successful completion of the program.
Also Read: Cisco Cyber Security Virtual Internships | Government Free Internships | Apply by 23 May 2022
- Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.Sc./B.E/B.Tech./M.Sc.) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India with the following criteria:
- CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISc; CGPA > 8.0 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/IIITs; CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
- 200-500 words research statement
Note: The short-listing criteria may vary according to the number of applications received.
Also Read: Paytm Internship in Operations Associate | Apply Now
Who Can Apply?
- Those students who are pursuing UG/PG degree from University / Institution in India
- Must have completed 2- semesters or more
- Those who have an interest in Nanophotonics and Bio-photonics, Optical Sensors, Free Space Optical Communication, Plasmonics, Integrated photonics, Optical storage devices and imaging, Laser Sciences, Optics, Microwave, machine learning/deep learning in photonics.
Also Read: NITK Summer Research Internship Programme | Get Stipend Rs.5000/- per month
Benefits of Internship
- You will get a chance to learn and enhance your skills in the area of photonics
- This program would facilitate the young talent to choose a career path in Science and Technology, at a later stage
- The certificate and internship fund will be issued to the interns after the successful completion of the internship.
Also Read: IIT Bombay FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2022 | Apply Now
How to Apply for NITK – IEEE Photonics Student Internship Program 2022?
Step 1: Apply using the google form: CLICK HERE.
Step 2: Take the printout of the filled Google Form (received in your registered email) and sign at the bottom of all pages.
Step3: Email the scanned copy of the signed registration form to [email protected]
Note: The shortlisted candidate list will be displayed on https://www.nitk.ac.in/ under the “announcement section”
Also Read: IIM Shillong Internship Opportunity at Dr. Kalam Centre | Get Stipend Rs.25000/-