Hello aspirants if you are searching for an internship with a recognized Company then you are reading the right post, Reliance JIO is inviting applications for internship opportunities.
Enroll for the Internship Program to learn with India’s Most Innovative Company.
By participating in Jio Internship Program, the student will be able to:
- Experience a Digital organization
- Learn practical application of theory
- Learn from the experts of the Industry
Also, Checkout this post for Free GreyCampus Online Certification Courses and Get Free Certificate with your name.
Selection criteria for the Internship Program
Students would be selected for the program on the basis of their responses to an online assessment test. Please note that we have limited openings in each project, so students would be given preference on a “first come first serve” basis.
Stipend & Certificate
- No, you won’t get any monetary benefits. However, the greatest value is in what you learn and the experience you acquire and we will definitely ensure the best of these.
- Yes, students are given an internship completion certificate on successful completion at the end of the internship.
Also, Checkout this post for Free ISRO Course with Certificate for Students
You are eligible to apply if you have:
• Completed minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship
• Must be enrolled in a full time degree/diploma program with a government recognized education
• The institute where you are enrolled should grant necessary permission for the internship
• Should not have completed the degree/diploma
How To Apply?
Following are the details of the application process:
Step 1: You need to apply and register to the program on the Jio Careers portal (careers.jio.com)
Step 2: An online assessment test link will be sent on your registered email ID and mobile number as soon as you apply. This assessment will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and can be taken from any laptop, computer or smartphone. You need to complete this assessment within 48 hours, as it is required in order to progress your application to the next stage in our selection process.