Hamari Pahchan NGO Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and filling them with chances of success. Activity on Internshala Hiring since November 2016364 opportunities posted24155 candidates hired About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating a fundraising campaign- you will be given the list of causes on which we are working currently, you need to select one of the causes and create a supporting campaign 2. Promoting it on social media and on WhatsApp- You will broadcast the campaign on personal chat to all your contacts and ask them to contribute. There is no target for the same 3. Call for Volunteers- You need to circulate the messages regarding the volunteering opportunity and forward the details of the interested candidates 4. Raise awareness about the cause you have selected
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 8th Jan’22 and 12th Feb’22
3. are available for duration of 1 week
4. have relevant skills and interests
Letter of recommendation
5 days a week
1. LOR shall be granted to exceptionally well-performing candidates 2. If anyone wants to extend this internship to 15/30 days for the academic requirement, they can do the same 3. Top-performers pictures will be shared on the monthly magazine – Window to the future 4. Gift hampers from Hamari Pahchan NGO for exceptional performance 5. Selected candidates will be provided with an opportunity of profile building for their career advancement or overseas educationNumber of openings5000
How to Apply for Hamari Pehchan NGO Internship?
To apply for this CLICK HERE.
Also Read: 22+ Coursera Free Certification Courses for 2022