Hey peeps! Here’s an amazing opportunity to grab an international internship free of cost. UN (United Nations) has recently notified regarding internships for college students and freshers.
For better clarity regarding this internship, check out the following details.
|Posting Title:||Intern, Municipal Solid Waste Management Advocacy, I (Temporary Job Opening)|
|Department/Office:||United Nations Human Settlements Programme|
|Location:||NEW DELHI (Remote)|
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme, UN-Habitat, is the agency for human settlements. The internship will be of Programme Management remotely.
For this internship, fluency in English is required. No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advanced course work, or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
– Support in technical inputs on waste and resource management with a focus on circular economy;
– Support in reviewing existing guidelines and regulations;
– Develop a knowledge base of best practices, novel technologies, lessons learned, experiences, and stories to address the nexus between urbanization, resource management, plastics, etc.
– Prepare presentations, sectoral flyers & brochures, tracking, reporting, and management of the ongoing and future assignments.
– Support training and workshops at national and state levels in line with agreed work plans.
– Support coordination with stakeholders and other network partners
Applicants must fulfill one of the following requirements:
a. Be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
b. Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
c. Have graduated with Bachelor’s degree, Masters, Ph.D., or equivalent
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Have demonstrated a keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter.
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- The candidate must possess good communication skills, teamwork quality, and good client orientation.
The India Country Office internship is for 6 months. The workdays will be around five days per week during the internship.
This internship will be unpaid and it will be full-time and remote.
Yes, there will be a free verified certificate from United Nations for all the interns.
How to Apply?
Visit here to see more jobs and internships by United Nations: Click Here
To apply for this amazing internship: Click Here