Microsoft has recently announced a UX Designer Internship opportunity for engineering students. There are lots of benefits like discounts on products and services, networking opportunities, etc.
To know more read the entire post down below.
About UX Designer Internship at Microsoft
Microsoft has an interdisciplinary user experience team of designers and researchers. A unique opportunity exists to join an established, innovative, multi-disciplinary UX team, studio+91 at Microsoft India Development Center (MSC).
Microsoft looking for talented designers who are rock-solid in design principles, with problem-solving skills and potential, big picture focus, and leadership qualities. looking for people who can work closely with product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation. We see design as beginning with the conception of the product and iterating throughout the release cycle, not a veneer to be applied at the end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive the design of our products from initial concept through to final implementation.
- Design something ridiculously blue-sky OR something immediately implementable.
- Lay it on the line by owning the success or failure of the User Experience.
- Understand how to evangelize and use research to drive design decisions.
- Function in a diverse, friendly, and highly technical environment.
- Keep their cool when working with many diverse stakeholders.
- Negotiate for the best UX without being dogmatic.
- Juggle ambiguity without drowning in it.
- Communicate, specify and describe their designs to researchers, developers, testers, PMs, senior leadership, and other designers without ambiguity and within deadlines.
- Projects usually start from scratch and require both conceptual and detailed design thinking. This means defining user goals, scenarios, benefits, and flows as well as conceptual designs and prototypes.
- Typically, these designs are holistic, focusing on the end-to-end experience more than any specific feature(s).
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with a minimum 6/10 CGPA.
- A command of a wide range of tools and methods, and the ability to communicate ideas quickly and interactively are essential.
- In this role, concepts will be illustrated through sketches, mock-ups, wireframes, and rapid prototypes.
- A passion for our customers and creating great product experiences is a must!
- All candidates must send a portfolio or work samples along with their inquiries. Please indicate your specific roles and contributions for each project submitted as part of the portfolio
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to Apply for UX Designer Internship at Microsoft?
To apply for the Internship CLICK HERE