Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career? Look no further than Infineon Hiring Young Graduate Trainee Job As a YGT, you’ll have the chance to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, gaining valuable experience and building a network that will last a lifetime.
Also ,Read: Structural Internship at Walter P. Moore
About the Infineon
Infineon Technologies AG is Germany’s largest semiconductor manufacturer and was founded in 1999 from the spin-off of the semiconductor business of former parent company Siemens AG. With approximately 50,280 employees, Infineon is one of the ten largest semiconductor manufacturers in the world. In the 2021 financial year, the company achieved sales of 11.06 billion euros.
Eligibility Criteria In Infineon Hiring Graduate
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience in low level driver development or validation
- Embedded system software development/validation in C, assembly language, and SDLC
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), real time system
- Familiarity with development tool chains such as GCC, IAR, KEIL, Tasking, etc
- Good practical knowledge of debuggers like Lauterbach, PLS, etc
- Demonstrated ability to work with standard laboratory equipment – oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power banks, bus analyzers, etc.
- Good team player in multi-site work environment
- Eclipse based tools and Python/Perl scripts are added benefits
Role and Responsibility In Infineon Hiring Graduate
- Development and validation of microcontroller device driver software for various ARMcortex M0, M4 based Infineon microcontroller peripherals (e.g. Ethernet, USB, UART, CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, Flash, Timer, PWM, system for lighting, Human-Machine Interface, SDMMC, etc.)
Application/UI development in Eclipse environment
Write architecture, design, test specifications and customer documents
Participate in software requirements analysis and ambiguity resolution
Provision of technical solutions for change requests from customers
- Conceive and develop validation infrastructure for topicsm in own responsibility
Benefits In Infineon Hiring Graduate Trainee
- Training, mentoring and networking opportunities
- Diverse offerings for training and career planning; Regional and local talent programs
- International assignment
- Career paths: management career, project management career, technical manager career, individual employee career, specialist career
- Flexible hours, part time, home office
- Annual Success Bonus
Location Trainee position for young graduates
India : Bangalore
Also ,Read: Ernst and Young Business Consulting Internship
How To Apply ?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here