Hey Students! Are you looking for off-campus placements then today we have something amazing for you. TCS BPS Fresher Hiring for the year 2022 is announced where students from streams like BBA, B.Com, BFM and other self finance students. Here we will talk about all the important details about the TCS BPS Hiring 2022, Like Registration Process details and Syllabus, Exam Date and last date to apply etc. So Do read this post completely.
Also Read: 8 Free Digital Marketing Courses from Accenture to upskill yourself
About TCS BPS Fresher Hiring for 2022
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Also Read: Swiggy Free Certification Course – Become Certified From Swiggy
- Disciplines: Full time graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc – IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm – 2022 Year Of Passing candidates can apply
- Backlog Criteria: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
- Extended Education: Candidates should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Work Timings: Candidates should be comfortable working in a dynamic work environment / rotational night shifts depending on project requirements
- Background Verification: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed ahead with the candidature
Also Read: Qwiklabs Learn Something New 2022 | Free Swags from Google
Qualification : Full time graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc – IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm – of the 2022 Year Of Passing (YOP) can apply.
Passout: 2022 Batch
REGISTRATION END DATE: 7th January 2022
TEST DATE: 26th January 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: To be announced post test results
Also Read: NALSAR University of Law Free Online Course on Constitution
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- It does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- It is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Also Read: Zomato Work From Home Internship | Stipend up to 15000 per month: Apply Now
Process of Registration
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal Click Here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process. Kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’ and proceed to fill your details.
Step 3. Submit your application form
Also Read: Microsoft Skilling Initiative | New Microsoft Free Online Certification Courses
How to Apply for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring for 2022?
To apply for this off-campus Drive from TCS CLICK HERE.
Complete Application Process Guide