Customer Service Jobs are something that requires very little skill and even a student can do it. So is Amazon Customer Service Team is currently hiring for the same role across India. The best part of this job is that even a student who has just passed his 12th Std can also apply.
Let’s have a closer look at the kind of jobs are being offered by Amazon here.
Also Read: Microsoft Security Virtual Training Day: Apply by 2nd-3rd March 2022
About Amazon Customer Service Team
Amazon’s Customer Service team operates in over 140 locations around the world. It is delivering award-winning customer support in 18 languages. This includes Amazon’s rapidly growing Virtual Customer Service team where employees work from home, providing flexibility and the freedom to work from a location that suits them.
Also Read: Microsoft Security Virtual Training Day: Apply by 9th-10th March 2022
To start your career as an associate in the Amazon Customer Service team, you need to meet the below requirements:
- Minimum education qualification is 10+2 Pass (candidates should not be pursuing any full-time course)
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible with 24/7 shift (Day/Night Shifts) and rotational week off
- Minimum 10Mbps wired internet connection at home
- Active individual bank account, PAN card, and E-Aadhaar card
- Flexible to support multiple skill sets (Voice & Non-voice) irrespective of the original skill
Also Read: Microsoft Security Virtual Training Day: Apply by 24th-25th March 2022
- Sodexo Meal Card
- 5 Lac Health Insurance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Internet Allowance (WFH)
Also Read: Microsoft Security Virtual Training Day: Apply by 30th-31st March 2022
- Registration: As part of the process, you will need to register two times:
- Once on India Customer Service site, hosted at amazoncustomerservice.hirepro.in.
- Once more on the Global Customer Service site, based on you clearing the Preliminary English Test.
- The screen will take you to the advanced assessments after you register the second time as guided by the screen.
- Note: Please use the SAME email address in both the registrations, otherwise your application will not get processed.
- First, you will need to register on amazoncustomerservice.hirepro.in (click on “Apply” for a job to go to the registration page).
- Once you register, we will check your application for eligibility mentioned above.
- If you are eligible, you will be taken to the next screen for a Preliminary English Test.
- If you clear the Preliminary English Test, you will be taken to the other advanced assessments in the next screens.
- Once you register again on the site, you will be asked to attend the advanced tests.
Note: If you need more clarity or if you have any questions, please refer to the instructional video or the FAQs
Also Read: GDSC Wonder of Wonders (WOW) Program | Learn Coding | Free Google Swags & Certificate
How to Apply for Amazon Customer Service Team?
To apply for the Jobs CLICK HERE.
For a list of all Jobs CLICK HERE.
Also Read: Meta BluePrint Free Certification Courses | Get Certified from Facebook