Deloitte is hiring graduates for the role of Analyst – Graphics Designer, for their Hyderabad location in india. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Deloitte Off campus Recruitment 2020
|Job Role||Analyst – Graphics Designer|
|Experience||0 to 3 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Desired Skills and Qualification Preferred:
- · 0-3 years of creative design/visual communication design in Marketing/Marketing Communication design space.
- · Experience and working knowledge of MS office and Adobe creative suite.
- · Strong written and oral communication skills.
- · A strong portfolio that showcases your creative expertise. (if available)
- An Analyst will work with the design team to formatting proposals, add visual impact to documents, presentations, and marketing initiatives within the brand guidelines.
- Our team uses the Microsoft Office suite and most of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- The role requires a high degree of creativity, proficiency with design tools, and an ability to convert technical marketing ideas into compelling creative concepts. We are looking for a candidate with skilled in MS-office applications, Adobe Illustrator, and potential to grow their creative design capabilities.
- Sought Experience: Word formatting, Infographics, and PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in MS-office, with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a plus (not mandatory) – the successful candidate will have potential to grow their creative designing capabilities.
- Ability to perform document formatting on regular basis, style and macro editing, and working with graphic elements in MS Word application.
- Work with the internal and client account teams to develop concepts and creative solutions on high value client-facing, marketing, and client experience projects.
- Conceptualize proposal themes and synthesize concepts and data into high-quality visual assets.
- Receive and interpret written instructions and/or rough sketches and translate them into creative and impactful print and/or digital layouts/designs for materials including, but not limited to: infographics, presentations,proposals, and large-scale exhibits, sometimes determining the key ideas without much guidance.
- Take ownership for assigned projects/pursuits from inception to completion including overall layout in word and graphic development in PPT and/or Illustrator.
- Analyze expectations of the stakeholders and develop highly creative, customized, high-quality deliverables adhering to the Deloitte Brand Identity guidelines.
- Develop creative storyboards, visual themes, illustrations and layouts for brochures, infographics, presentations, and other promotional material.
- Collaborate with the offshore and onshore teams, from understanding of an expectation, execution, to delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and express ideas orally and in writing; demonstrate listening and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment and task management skills in order to balance priorities and communicate.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all collateral deliverables.
- Ensure accuracy and currency of published graphics.
- Manage content on SharePoint.
- Ensures that proposals adhere to RFP specifications.