Hey Marketers! We are excited to share some amazing news if you’re looking for a job in the field of Digital Marketing. Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship for the year 2022 has been launched by Google India. This apprenticeship is intended for candidates who have completed their university degree and are looking to kick start their career in the field of Digital marketing.
To know more about the job details read the article till the very end.
About Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship 2022
As an Apprentice, you will help define, design, and implement campaigns across a variety of platforms. Support product marketing strategy, understanding the users and turning them into a loyal consumer base and shaping the voice of the Google brand, or designing and executing digital marketing campaigns for the biggest brand marketers in the world, you will get exposure to different Google products. You’ll do this in collaboration with cross-functional teams. While at Google, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real-life problems while developing and learning from exceptional leaders. An external training partner will also support you during the program. You will receive specialized training on basic marketing principles, search marketing, pay-per-click and more, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop further skills through direct experience in research and web analytics.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Less than 1 year of project management experience.
- Experience using productivity tools such as spreadsheets, word-processors, etc.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support execution of go-to-market strategies and coordination for new product launches and programs (e.g., positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization)
- Support insight gathering to better serve our users (e.g., via focus groups, working with a research agency to develop and test hypotheses, etc.)
- Develop effective relationships with external clients/stakeholders. Become a trusted advisor to solidify and grow partnerships
- Grow business and diversify marketing investment through client-first consultative selling, innovative problem solving, and relationship building
- Act as the key account coordinator and facilitator for resolving client campaign implementation and ongoing support across areas of technical troubleshooting, billing and collections, ad or trademark approvals and others
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
How to Apply for Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship 2022?
To apply for this Job CLICK HERE.