Hexaware Off Campus drive for 2021 Batch
Guys Here is a good news for you that Hexaware Technologies is planing to hire 2021 batch graduate Candidate. As always Hexaware Going to recruit freshers cadidates this year also. So to get Complete Detail about Job recruitment drive, do read this full post.
About Hexaware Technologies
Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services.
Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.
Our service offerings include application development and management, enterprise package solutions, infrastructure management, business process and independent testing. Its geographical segments are North America, Europe, India and Rest of the World.
Our growth strategy is further strengthened by our expanding global delivery capability, with 36 global offices and around 20,000 employees.
Hexaware Technologies Off Campus Details
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
Year of Passing: 2021
Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches
Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
No active Backlogs
Education Gap – Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not eligible)
Location: Hexaware Locations in India – Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
Salary: 3,50,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training
Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for first 6 months
Service Agreement: 2 years
What we are looking for?
- Good communication skills- fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving
- business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from
- requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software
- applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
How To Apply
If You Are interested, you can apply for this Job By clicking on the given link below.
Apply Link: Apply Here
Official Notification: Click Here