Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020
Nokia Is planning to hire freshers for the role of Student Trainee, hence Nokia update a off campus drive. If You are read the full post to get the complete detail about this drive.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Nokia Off Campus Details
Position: Student Trainee
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Qualification: Bachelor’s/(Master’s degree)/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Salary: Best In Industry
- Should be self-motivated, quick learner
- Bachelor’s/(Master’s degree)/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Hands on in a Linux environment or basic understanding of Linux environment
- Ability to understand and write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Good understanding of one programming language , Object oriented – core Java, Perl , Python , C++
- Basic understanding of SQL queries, JDBC
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in face of complex work to produce positive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritize those tasks, so that we meet project expectations.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with ability to learn new technologies, products, processes, quickly and without formal training.
- Be part of the Process to Create Adapters & customizations using product provided SDK and toolkits / CSF components
- Work with the team to understand the requirements and develop/deliver the allocated work
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers, remotely to develop/test/troubleshoot/answer questions. This will involve accessing the remote sites, reviewing log files, gathering traces, logs, files, translations, etc., for development , and so on.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Nokia Off Campus Drive, You can apply for this Job by just clicking on the given apply link below.
Apply Link: Apply Here