Become OnePlus’s Student Ambassador
OnePlus has officially announced its Campus Ambassador Program 2021. It’s a great opportunity for the students to become the face of their institutes.
To have better clarity about the OnePlus program, go through the following details.
What is this program about?
OnePlus Student Ambassador Program is a campus connection program that focuses to form a fraternity of individuals who together want to make a difference in the world through technology and enjoy theirs work.
The program helps to grow and nurture the skills to contribute to students’ career growth. This program aims to empower, strengthen and groom selected students across India who will serve as OnePlus community specialists, brand evangelists, and experts in their respective institutions.
Check out this: ISRO Launched 3 Free Courses With Free Certificate in AUGUST 2021 | ISRO Certification Courses
“When you make speeches you elicit expectations against which you will be held accountable. “
– Author: Bill Bradley
– Age must be minimum of 18 years
– Student must possess good verbal and writing communication skills
– Students of UG and PG degrees from all universities can apply
Check out this Kaggle 30 Days of ML Program for Students | Free Kaggle Swags | Google Owned Company
What you’ll get?
– Gain Campus Marketing Experience and deploy marketing campaigns and help in making plans, execute, and coordinate process
– Be the part of the exclusive team of OnePlus and get a chance to the inner workings of the core OnePlus team
– Grab Exciting Rewards such as monthly stipend, OnePlus device, and members-only OnePlus merchandise
– Gain All-Round Learning Experiences such as real-time and real-life experience across the fields of social media marketing, branding, and tech from the best in the industry
Responsibilities of a OnePlus Student Ambassador
Being a OnePlus Student Ambassador you’re expected to do following tasks:
– Creating content that connects to the student community
– Get involved in creative collaborations for brand campaigns
– Representing the student tech community’s voice and initiating research on tech talent across student groups
– Designing and executing campus marketing campaigns across your network
Duration of the Program
– It would be of around 9 months.
– Students may contact [email protected] by mentioning inquiries in the subject line.
How To Apply
For the official notification by OnePlus: Click Here