Paytm Recruitment 2020 – Wipro welcomes application for the post of Compensation Benefits Professional. Students with a Graduate with any branch can apply for this.
PAYTM Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Compensation Benefits Professional|
|Key Skills||Human resources skills|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||As Per Industry Standard|
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, and communication of our Total Rewards programs across all geographies including wellness, benefits, compensation, incentives, equity and other people practices.
- -Develop differentiated Compensation and Benefits philosophy and supporting practices for each of the companies
- -Partner with business teams to develop and deliver a market and functional relevant C&B strategy that drives business outcomes.
- -Partner with the functional HR teams to deliver relevant, competitive practices to enable attraction and retention of talent.
- -Create the overall people cost plan for the group organization and individual companies; support Business and Finance teams in creating measures and models to manage people cost budgets for business ROI
- -Build new equity plans and philosophy basis evolution of individual companies.
- -Manage the company’s existing stock plan; design ranges, monitor stock pool availability and allocation.
- -Develop annual cash and equity budgets in line with organization costs and business results
- -Evaluate or assess data (internal and external) and global compensation trends and make recommendations for current talent positioning, new hire salaries, promotional increases, global transfer assignments, market adjustments across geographies.
- -Understand Paytm business and talent context, to evaluate the prevalent rewards trends (cash and equity) across geographies.
- -Design and conduct and/or facilitate trainings to HR business and functional teams, managers, and employees on key compensation and total rewards issues, concepts, or processes to socialize understanding and aid independent decision making.
- -Introduce systems in place to ensure data accuracy and dissipation of compensation information to relevant stakeholders.-
Apply Link : Click Here