Hey Students! Google India has released Project Management Apprenticeship Program for the year 2022. This apprenticeship is intended for candidates who have completed their university graduation and are looking to kick start their career in the field of Project Management.
To know more details, read the article below for more information
About Project Management Apprenticeship Program 2022
The Project Management Apprenticeship is building a pipeline for the next generation of Project Managers Analysts across the industry, actively bridging the gap between technical employment and education. You’ll develop general project management skills (focusing on soft skills needed for effective change and risk management) as well as emphasize agile project management and innovation. Within this knowledge, you will equally gain a deep understanding of when to use these skills and how this translates to managing complex projects. An external training partner will also support you during the program.
You will be mentored and trained in a wide range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups.
- University graduate or Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Less than 1 year of project management experience.
- Experience using productivity tools such as spreadsheets, word-processors, etc.
- Experience working with computers.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate
- Coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of projects.
- Share relevant documentation and reports with project teams.
- Provide information and regular support to stakeholders.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes.
- Ensure thorough project documentation, creating and reviewing reports.
How to Apply for Project Management Apprenticeship Program 2022?
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE.