Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022 is seeking applications for from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel. The position for this job is Engineer trainee where you will get the chance to get your free training..
To know more about the program read the blog post down below.
About Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022
Well if you want to know what’s this program all about then check out Tata Steel official youtube video. They describe it as this program is designed to strengthen the backbone of our nation, engineers!
The objective of AEP is to provide an equal opportunity to candidates who wish to build a prosperous career in core manufacturing. The selected trainees will get a chance to develop core technical skills through hands-on experience where they can transform their theory into practice. Post the one year training, the candidates will also be getting the opportunity to join Tata Steel as an Assistant Manager and be a part of an inclusive, future-ready workplace.
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year.
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period.
- On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three(3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
All Candidates must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
They must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the following discipline:
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
Note: Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1stJuly 2022.
- Engineer Trainee will get an all-inclusive Stipend of Rs. 30,000/- per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be get insurance under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of Rs. 6000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Important Dates for Online Application
- On-line application on the website will be open till 10.04.2022
- For various announcements, candidates should visit https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium based on COVID scenario
Note: Tata Steel or its hiring partners do not ask candidates to deposit money for any job offer