Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is planning to hire as many as 40,000 freshers in India campus as we all know there is high demand of jobs due to corona thousands of people lost their jobs.
A few days back, TCS Announce 75% of their employee will do work from home till 2025, and only 25% of employees will work in the office place. So, it is a very good opportunity for all the freshers who want to work in such a big company and do work from home jobs.
“Our key strategy for building the bottom doesn’t change. The 40,000 (in India) might become 35,000 or 45,000 — that’s a tactical call we will make,” TCS EVP and global HRD head Milind Lakkad said.
TCS RECUIRTMENT DETAILS 2020
|Qualification||Any Graduates, Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Pass outs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Latest TCS Off Campus Test Pattern Details
|Sections||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
- Students who are 2018, 2019 and 2020 passed outs are eligible
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with B.sc/ BA/ BCA/ BCom is also eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- Students who are secured with 60% and above in their academic profiles in 10th standard, Intermediate, and BE/ Btech are eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- No Backlogs.
- The age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Written Test
- Email Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview