It’s summer right now and many top companies like Infosys, Wipro, EY, KPMG, and Delloite are hiring freshers through off-campus drives. Now, TCS Off-Campus Hiring 2022 has also begun where they are hiring freshers. This time they have introduced a new test pattern called TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP). With the pattern, all the candidates will be assessed and hired remotely.
To know more about the test pattern and eligibility Criteria read the entire post down below.
About TCS Off-Campus Hiring 2022
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to make #TheBigMove and work with trending technologies, collaborate with thought leaders across various domains, and achieve the successful career you aspired for.
With the TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP), your caliber and test performance will determine whether you will make #TheBigMove with a Ninja or Digital Offer.
Embark on this unique career voyage to experience a journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
Here are the detailed criteria for the same.
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (All subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examinations.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education within the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs or arrears.
- Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Age: A student should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E. /B.Tech /M.E. /M.Tech /MCA /M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
The Integrated Test Pattern will now allow you to showcase your talent and skills, and basis your test performance, you will either be shortlisted for Ninja Interviews or Digital Interviews.
Below mentioned is the Test Pattern:
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section (Mandatory for Digital aspirants)|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
|Total Duration (in mins)||166|
How to Apply for TCS Off-Campus Hiring 2022?
Step 1. Log on to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
To Apply for the program – CLICK HERE
Test Resources – CLICK HERE